Full Job Description
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Next.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux etc.
- Ability to Implements Moderately Complex screen using HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 and Design Animations
- Experience in Responsive websites development using Bootstrap or Any Other Framework
- Experience in Modification to Existing interface template on WordPress
- Structure Design Implementation to be re-usable
- Knowledge of PSD / Figma / XD files to beautiful website is must.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a similar field.
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Office Location: Clifton Block 5
Timings: 10am – 7pm Mon – Fri