We are looking for an mid-level Mobile Application Developer (React Native / Flutter mobile developer ) to join our development team. As a mobile application developer you will be involved with the design, development and testing of cross-platform mobile applications.
You will be working with the latest tools and technologies, crafting unique user experience and delivering polished, delightful apps. To qualify for this job you must have in-depth knowledge of Android/iOS development tool chain and best practices. Some knowledge of UI design and user experience will be preferred.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to integrate third-party APIs. Such as Payment Gateway, Firebase, Amazon Webservices etc
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Participate in the various stages of product development life-cycle (concept, design, development, deployment)
- Ability to migrate React Native Application to Flutter
- Knowledge of creating Desktop Based Application using Flutter.
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS Native App Development
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming & data structures
- Database Design Knowledge (Coredata ,SQL Lite, mySQL etc).
- Data Encryption and Security implementation
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Knowledge with Java and/or Swift/Objective-C
- Experience in authoring, testing, and deploying code high-scale production applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Timing: Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Office Location: Dha 7, Karachi Near Khayaban-e-Itihad. Applicant should be based on Karachi Only.
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Mobile Application Development
Job Types: Full-time, Mid-Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or relevant diploma or certificate
Apply with your updated CV to email@example.com